Detailed information on the message API in Asylo.
- Enclave Boundary Messages. Protobuf definitions to interact with enclave entry-points.
Enclave gRPC server.
- Enclave gRPC Server Configuration. Configuration options for a basic enclave gRPC server.
Identity, attestation, and sealing.
- Enclave Assertion Authority Configuration. Configuration options for an enclave assertion authority.
- Identity ACL. Representation of an enclave identity ACL (access control list).
- Identity, Identity Expectation, and Assertion. Representation of enclave identities, identity expectations, and identity assertions.
- SGX Identity. Protobuf definition for SgxIdentity and related submessages.
- SGX Local Assertion Authority Config. Protobuf definition for SGX Local Assertion Authority Config.
- Sealed Secret. Representation of secrets that are sealed against a local or remote sealing root.
Utility library support.
- Status. Represents an error or OK status.