The Reference section contains detailed authoritative reference material such as C++ API, and message-oriented API calling parameters.
- Asylo SDK dependencies. Details about Asylo's repository rules for including SDK dependencies.
- Asylo's SGX SDK backend dependencies. Details about Asylo's repository rules for including the SGX SDK backend dependencies.
- Asylo's SGX backend tools. Details about Asylo's Bazel support for SGX-based enclaves.
- C++ language support
- Bazel support
- Enclave Boundary Messages. Protobuf definitions to interact with enclave entry-points.
Enclave gRPC server
- Enclave gRPC Server Configuration. Configuration options for a basic enclave gRPC server.
Identity, attestation, and sealing
- Enclave Assertion Authority Configuration. Configuration options for an enclave assertion authority.
- Identity ACL. Representation of an enclave identity ACL (access control list).
- Identity, Identity Expectation, and Assertion. Representation of enclave identities, identity expectations, and identity assertions.
- Sealed Secret. Representation of secrets that are sealed against a local or remote sealing root.
Utility library support
- Status. Represents an error or OK status.